- Approved by the SC to carry out the regulated activity of advising on corporate finance pursuant to Section 58 of the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007 (Licence No. CMSL/A0315/2013).
- Approved by the SC to act as an Independent Adviser for general offers pursuant to the Rules.
- Approved by Bursa Securities as an 'Approved Adviser' for the listing of companies on LEAP Market of Bursa Securities.
- Registered with the Ministry of Finance to carry on financial study consultancy under registered of scope of 340401 (License No. 465-02037464).
- Registered with Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation in respect of international advisory services.
- Selected corporate finance adviser to collaborate with Petronas for Road to Bursa Programme.
Our business is driven by value creation to our clients
We strive to always deliver more than expected. Nothing means more to us than knowing our clients get best value for their money.
Managing Principal & Board Member
Dato' Wan Asmadi Wan Ahmad
What Our Clients Say
DWA did the independent advisory work for Al Salam REIT’s acquisition of QSR outlets in June 2018. Excellent work
We worked with DWA Advisory and are sincerely appreciative of their work ethics of looking after clients’ interest first, as we have experienced this first-hand in the numerous assignments DWA Advisory had worked on with us.
It has been an honor of knowing and working with the wonderful team of DWA Advisory. I thank Allah AL HAQ for preserving and protecting the Haq (right) of ALBAIK’s brand name. I also thank you, the team from DWA Advisory for your patience and relentless drive for excellence in defending the Haq
DWA Advisory Team demonstrated high level of commitment and diligence in their works. Through my LEAP market listing experience, I am also impressed with their share placement capability